You can download private videos from Facebook by using SaveFacebookVideo. Login to your Facebook account and copy the link of the video and download it from here.
What is Facebook?
Facebook is a social media platform based in California. The platform was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with his fellow four Harvard College friends Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz, and Chris Hughes.
Facebook is the most popular social network and one of the top 4 tech giants in the world. It also acquired Instagram, Whatsapp, and Oculus.
What is Facebook Private Video Downloader?
Facebook Private Video Downloader is a tool to download videos from Facebook. If the URL of the video is hidden you can get it by seeing the page source of the page. Use Right Click to see the page source of any webpage.
It is easy to download videos with this tool. All you need to do is copy the video from Facebook and paste it into the URL box provided above. Finally, Click on the “Download” button and the video will be fetched if available. More instructions are provided below,
How To Download Private Videos from Facebook?
- First Copy the URL of the video from Facebook and paste it in the URL bar provided in SaveFacebookVideo.com.
- Now you can go to SaveFacebookVideo and read all the instructions if needed.
- Just Paste the URL in the URL bar and click on “Download Button”.
- You can select your desired video format ie: SD or HD.
- You will be redirected to the video.
- Finally, right-click on the video and click on “Save Video As” to download it on your computer.
- How to Download Facebook Video on your computer?
- How to Download Facebook Video on Android?
- Download Facebook Videos on iPhone
- How to Save a Video from Facebook easily?
Note: We do not host any copyright or pirated videos on our server.